The deadline for accepting speaking submissions to KMS 2010 has passed. Thank you to all who have submitted speaking proposals.
The deadline for submissions was December 31st, 2009.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Standards efforts relating to key management
- Government policies around key management
- Customer case-studies
- Panel discussions
- Key management technologies (avoid specific vendor references when possible)
If you are interested in presenting, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of presentation
- Brief abstract of what the listeners will learn from this session.
- Brief bio for the presenter(s)
- Would you prefer a 30-minute or 45-minute slot (depends on availability)?
Presenters consent to having their voices recorded in a podcast and their presentation slides publicly posted (in pdf format).